Experienced in private boxing lessons for beginners, advanced amateur and pro boxers,as well working with small groups. Multi-lingual teacher with English, Spanish, Russian and Bulgarian. Full dedication, with 30 years experience in the Boxing World as active amateur and pro boxer. Full training program with worming, stretching and prevent injury.
I am an amateur and professional Boxing trainer. I started in the sport in 1987 along with two brothers who where pro fighters. I am a past amateur boxer, out of New York, where I trained in Church St. Boxing and Gleason’s Gym. I began training amateur boxers in Florida, and then turned to being a pro trainer. I also now manage and train my pros.
Boxers’ Managed: Roger Rosa 130lb, Dorien Beaupierre 160lb, Mark Hale 154lb., Kelly Lawson. Heavyweight. Anthony Arvelo Jr. 154lb.
I have been a Trainer for all a wheel in Denmark and am in Uganda training my prospect boxer. i was a former welter weight champion of the world,and i want my boy to do so.
Boxers: Katende and others. Comments: Ayub is a former boxer, that was at one time a welterweight WBC Champion in Denmark.
– 2004 Head Olympic Coach
– Two time USA Boxing Coach of the year 2003-2004
– Head Coach for the Army World Class Athlete Program and All Army Boxing Programs
– 2000 Olympic Team Technical advisor
– USA Boxing 1999 Developmental Coach of the year
– Head Trainer for two professional boxers Torrence Daniels (Bantamweight) and Elisha Olivas (Bantamweight)
– Assistant Trainer for Julius Fogle (super middleweight) IBC Americans Champion and Asia Mays (welterweight)